August 3, 1941, and came trains with equipment and materials of Zaporozhye factory "Kommunar", as well as a small part of the workers, engineers and employees of this company and Kirovograd "Red Star".
The history of the factory fell to a heavy period. In 1941 by the decision of the Soviet government's entire industry was evacuated from the front line to the east.
At the place where now stands "Belinskselmash" playground was mothballed in 1933 the construction of a sugar factory. June 12, 1941 she was transferred to the order of the Council of People's Commissars of the USSR People's Commissariat of general engineering. Here on this site, adopted August 3, 1941, and came trains with equipment and materials.More